anchor text
Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com
Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com

10/24/10

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Since Halloween is literally right around the corner, here is a repost of one of my favorite pumpkin recipes. I suggest doubling this recipe since it's so yummy. Enjoy!


I've been trying to use up some ingredients in my pantry.  I found some pumpkin and coconut and thought, "there has to be something I can do with both of these".  It turns out - there is!  I found this great recipe for pumpkin coconut muffins.  The sugar on top was my idea (and ended up being just what the muffins needed).  There is also plenty of other good stuff inside ...wheat germ, flax, and more!  These were a HUGE hit around here.  So much so that by the time I got my camera to take a picture of the muffins, they were all gone.  It's a good thing there was an 8x8 pan in the oven no one knew about yet. 

I just had some for breakfast this morning and it was so delicious!

Click HERE for the recipe on Allison Cafe's blog. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up your pumpkin recipe, please don't forget to link back to the host you found THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS at! We appreciate your recipe and hope you come back next Monday for Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats linky party! Thanks Again.

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2010/11/this-weeks-cravings-blog-hop-1-pumpkin.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Sugar Bananas has moved! To find the latest, visit www.SugarBananas.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...